Electronic Bug Sweeps Sydney
Electronic Bug Sweeps Sydney
Bug Sweeps and Electronic Bug Detection
Our bug sweeps detect hidden cameras, listening devices, GPS trackers and landline wiretaps.
There has been a rise in the demand for Electronic Bug Sweeps and detection services. This is due to the interception and collection of private and business information by eavesdroppers becoming common practice. Protecting intellectual property and business intelligence is of high importance, and can be costly to the businesses and individuals who have been breached.
Whilst this practice is illegal, it often does not deter individuals. Bugging devices have become inexpensive and easily accessible online. Bugs come in various forms including listening devices, covert cameras, GPS tracking devices and more. Our Private Investigators have conducted Bug Sweeps of commercial and private premises. On occasions suspicions have been proven correct with our Private Investigators identifying illegal bugging devices. The other bug sweeps resulted in peace of the mind for the client, who could then carry on with their private discussions and activities without further concern.
Our Bug Sweeps and Electronic Bug Detection team is based in Sydney Australia and can often be deployed within short notice to investigate and sweep any premise or vehicle for electronic surveillance devices including:
- Hidden Cameras
- Hidden Listening Devices
- Landline Wiretaps and Bugs
- GPS Tracking Devices
Our Private Investigators are able to conduct a Bug Sweep of your premises if you suspect that your privacy has been compromised. We utilise equipment manufactured by the best in the technical surveillance counter measures industry. Our investigators can detect both covert audio and video bugs, GPS tracking devices and landline wiretaps.
Our Bug Sweep technicians are available 7 days a week and can often be dispatched on the same day if required. Our Private Investigators will arrive in a discreet fashion and can also conduct any counter surveillance of the surrounding area prior to commencing if needed.
Signs You May Have Been Targeted
Steps to Take If You Suspect Eavesdropping
1. DO NOT discuss with anyone the fact that you suspect a listening device or hidden video camera is monitoring you. You may well alert the perpetrator.
2. CALL US ASAP from a secure area that you are sure hasn’t been compromised. Use a secure phone that is safe to communicate with.
3. DO NOT attempt to locate the listening device or hidden camera yourself.
4. DO NOT talk about engaging a professional to conduct a bug sweep of the area. Be careful not to discuss anything of that nature in the area of concern.
5. THINK carefully about whether you have recently had any people attend your home or business that may be a suspect. Buggers may pose as a tradesman, salesman or similar. Provide us with any information you think is important when we consult you.
Do you suspect your premises is compromised?
Contact one of our highly trained investigators now for a free & confidential discussion.
As Seen On:
What clients say
Infidelity Investigation Client
Infidelitity Investigation Client
Thanks to your team of investigators I know have the facts I need to move on. Being a business man on the move I was often away and had no idea what was going on behind my back. I am now happier than ever thanks to your help. Oh please don’t mention my name too.