Electronic Bug Sweep Detection Services Brisbane
Professional Electronic Bug Sweeps for Home, Office and Vehicles
Bug Sweeps and Electronic Bug Detection
Our technicians provide professional electronic bug sweep detection services in Brisbane and outer areas. Our sweeps can detect covert audio and video bugs along with detecting GPS trackers on vehicles and landline wiretaps.
Do you suspect a breach of your privacy? Call us from a safe area to discuss our bug sweep detection services and how we can help.
More individuals and business are realising the importance of securing their home or business to keep their private conversations and activities private. In recent years, there has been a rise in the demand for electronic bug sweeps and the detection of hidden surveillance devices — a result of businesses stealing confidential information to obtain an unfair advantage, or an individual spying on an ex-pertner to gather sensitive information. To gain control and feel safe, businesses and individuals are turning to electronic bug sweep detection services.
The use of surveillance and tracking devices is illegal in Australia. However, this does not stop eavesdroppers and spy’s from planting these devices in your home, office or vehicle. These devices are hidden listening devices, hidden video cameras and GPS trackers to monitor where you drive.
Our Bug Sweeps Brisbane team can deploy and survey your area of concern at short notice. Our security sweep can provide you with piece of mind or detect an illicit eavesdropping device which can then be traced to the perpetrator.
Our bug sweeps and electronic bug detection team is based in Brisbane and can generally deploy technicians at late notice to survey and area of concern for illicit eavesdropping devices. Our team can detect the following:
- Hidden Cameras
- Hidden Listening Devices
- Landline Wiretaps and Bugs
- GPS Tracking Devices
Spouse Spy utilise professional equipment manufactured by technical surveillance countermeasure specialists and are available 7 days a week. If you suspect your premise has been breached or there has been a leak in sensitive information, speak with us about how we can help.
If you have arranged for a sweep, our technicians will speak to you more about your situation before arriving to the site. We will also conduct counter-surveillance of your premise on arrival to ensure no eavesdroppers are nearby. Our team will also arrive as discreetly as possible to avoid creating attention.
Keep your intellectual property and private meetings secure with Spouse Spy.
Indicators Your Property May Have Been Targeted
- Private information has been leaked and is known by others.
- Volume fluctuations while using your phone.
- Clicking noises while using your phone.
- Suspicious vehicles parked outside your home or business for extended periods of time.
- A tradesman or other service provider may have visited you recently without you booking in the job.
- Wall sockets that may have been tampered with.
If you suspect spying, take the following steps
- Keep calm and keep your suspicions to yourself, you do not want to alert the perpetrator.
- Contact us from a safe area. Use a phone line that is safe for communications.
- Avoid trying to locate hidden spy devices on your own. You may miss well hidden spy devices.
- Do not inform anyone that you are hiring a professional electronic bug sweep service for your property.
- List down a number of people that may have been in your home or business. A tradesmen, service providers or unfamiliar people. Buggers tend to impersonate professionals to gain access to your home or business.
AS SEEN ON:
What Clients Say
Find out more about our highly trained government licensed private investigator teams. We are based in Sydney and have an extensive reach across Australia ensuring no stone is left unturned.
Discrete Payment Options
Spouse Spy private investigators provide payment options including Visa/Mastercard. Rest assured, no statement will indicate the use of a private investigator service.